Our Online Community
To #flattenthecurve and comply with city, state, and federal regulations, we will not hold in-person gatherings until it is safe to do so. Here’s where you can keep up with us until then:
You can also find us posting spiritual practices, uplifting quotes, and digital love just about daily on our social media. If you’re not already following us, now is a good time to start!
We love you. We are here for you. Whatever you need, we will make sure you get it. We know it’s frustrating, scary, and depressing to have to cancel in-person events. Right now, we’re worried about making sure you are safe and taken care of.
Please don’t hesitate to email us, DM us, or call us. We will have office hours during the week, and you can always schedule a one-on-one Hangout with us. We are here to listen and to help you get through this time. So if you want to rant or you’re out of food, if you need a listening ear or a webcam, please reach out. We are here to support you.
Love, Rene and Anna
Virtual Gatherings - Summer Semester
We use both Google Hangouts Meet and Zoom for our events. You can download the apps or join from a computer. You can also find all of this information on our Google Calendar, including the Hangouts links. (To add our calendar to your account, click the +, then “Subscribe to calendar” and type email@example.com into the box. If you have any trouble, email Anna from the account you use for Google Calendar and she’ll add you manually.)
Our summer semester will begin Monday, June 1.
- In June we’ll watch movies on Thursdays at 7 p.m. Central (then talk about whether to move to Fridays in July).
- Link for Movie Night
- Watch a movie online together! We’ll either use Zoom (link above) or Netflix Party. Check the Chat GroupMe for polls on what to watch and more details.
- We won’t do a full worship service, but we’ll gather for community prayers Sundays at 6 p.m. Central starting May 31.
- Link for Community Prayers
- Rene and Anna will continue to hold office hours in Discord – check “The Office” to see if we’re online!
- If you would like to meet one-on-one, please don’t hesitate to reach out.